The Chatillon DFE3 Series is the new generation of digital force gauges for force measurement. It is specially designed for users looking for easy-to-use force gauges with functionality that can help them optimize their processes and save time.
The DFE3 is ideal for:
- Collecting production sample data at the end of a production line,
- Performing pass/fail test status, or recording of quality testing data for incoming material inspection conformance.
- Simple applications where a low-cost force gauge will meet requirements, without compromising functionality
- Comfort in handheld use.
The DFE3 design consists of:
- An ergonomic design that ensures a stable grip and easy mounting
- A large, easy-to-read color-display that highlights readings and icons for easy navigation
- A rugged rubber keypad ensures a single touch operation that corresponds to displayed options on the screen and guides its user during operation
The DFE3 functionality offers:
- Time saving test setup functionality, auto-save test results, and automatic export of these for further analysis
- A variety of standard gauge functions, including normal and peak readings, high/low limits, set points, load averaging and pass/fail results.
- Optionally inverted Display with dimmable illumination
- Audible warning and key-press tones
- Pincode Protection to disable unwanted configuration changes and ability to hide results
Optionally expand the functionality of your DFE3 force gauge even further with the advanced ForceTest software.