The Waygate Technologies VideoProbes (other names include VideoProbe, borescope, scope, industrial endoscope, videoscope, fibrescope and RVI -Remote Visual Inspection) are high quality video borescopes with renowned build quality.
The Everest Mentor Flex now features an Integrated (5.8″) transmissive color TFT WXGA Advanced Wide View (AWV) LCD touch screen, in a portable, and easy-to-use device. It makes the unit very attractive for inspections in Wind Farms, Pharma and Aviation sectors since the True Colour feature allows the user to see the real image of the defects.
There is an extensive range of borescope probe length and diameter options supplied. Lengths of 2m to more than 10m are available on reqest and diameters of 3.9mm, 4mm, 6.1mm and 8.4mm are also provided.
Various interchangeable tip optics (forward or side viewing with a depth of field and field of view options) are also available.
Labquip can therefore work with its customers in order to create a custom package to suit all user needs.
Where can I use the Everest Mentor Flex?:
- Aviation visual inspections
- Weld inspection
- Pharma construction phase (quality control of orbital welds)
- Pharma plant operation Clean-in-Place (CIP) pipe inspections
- Detailed heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) examinations
- Examination of confined spaces
- Small vessel inspections
- Quality control of orbital weld joints (true colour)
- Medical device examinations of internal areas
- Maintenance examinations of critical equipment
- Wind turbine gearbox inspections
- Power generation asset inspections
- Stereo Measurement, to measure defects in inspection
- 3 hour battery life, which can be charged during operation and will allow a battery swop without turning off the unit
- 8” Gesture based touch screen with 440,000 pixels
- Fits a hardshell back pack case or a hardshell wheeled case together with the probe reel- for safe and easy transport
- Dark boost, to brighten very dark areas
- Colour saturation, to show high quality detailed indicators
- Mendu Directed Inspection (MDI) supplied as standard for quick and easy reporting
- WIFI, Bluetooth and USB connection for easy file transfer
- Inspection works compatible and file transfer to IOS devices available
- 2 x USB connections, and 32GB memory
- HDMI output for screen mirroring, (also possible over WIFI)
Unbeatable design and pedigree
The Waygate Technologies VideoProbes offer user-friendly quality borescopes with unique hands-free mounting features and a complete integrated unit.
The renowned Everest/Waygate borescope has been designed and built for industrial inspection use with one handed operation – leaving the second hand free to control the probe.
The VideoProbes all have video and still image picture capability, which saves directly onto internal memory or onto USB keys supplied.
All probes are built with Servo motor All-Way* Probe articulation. Integrated temperature warning systems in order to avoid hot areas that cause damage.
A complete hard shell carry case is supplied together with a probe reel in order for safe storage of the probe.
Book your demonstration now
The Everest Mentor Flex is a market leading borescope.
It really needs to be demonstrated and witnessed in order to see its true value.
Contact Labquip today to get a free demonstration of the Everest Mentor Flex borescope. We can arrange this with your particualr application and at your premises, according to your needs.
Labquip specialises in high end video borescopes with onsite demonstrations throughout Ireland & Northern Ireland – also providing user training, service and backup support.
* XL Detect/Detect+ replace and upgrade the renowned XL Lv, XL Lv+, XL Vu, XL Vu+, XL Go and XL Go+ to this XL series.