Bruker’s S1 TITAN model 500 (Ti-U) and 500s/800 (Mg-U) offer lab-based quality in a portable instrument for identifying exact alloy elemental analysis. The unit enables a one-button-press for fast and accurate material identification.
The use of handheld XRF units (other names include XRF gun, PMI gun, portable XRF, pXRF, x-ray test, scrap tester, handheld elemental analysis, metal identity gun) typically:
- Avoids any potential material mix up.
- Avoids costly reworks.
- Avoids the failure of critical components.
- Ensures that the correct material is used.
- Identifies the presence of restricted materials
- Identifies material generally
Eleven reasons why a Bruker handheld XRF S1 TITAN is a good investment:
- Lab based quality is provided in a portable battery-powered instrument.
- A permanent TITAN Detector Shield protects against costly detector puncture with a lifetime Bruker manufacturer’s warranty against punctures.
- The unit build is of premium quality.
- The unit has proven durability and longevity
- Material quality is identified on a Pass/Fail, Grade ID & Chemistry mode.
- Impressive detection capabilities are included.
- Automatic reporting is provided as standard.
- A Bruker approved repair, service & re-certification centre is provided in Dublin.
- An exceptional radiation safety performance is guaranteed.
- High temperature usage is standard.
- A cutting-edge Graphene window Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) is included.
Labquip specialises in handheld XRF with onsite demonstration throughout Ireland & Northern Ireland, together with user training, service and backup support.
Please feel free to contact Labquip to get more information or to arrange a demonstration of the Bruker S1 Titan on your samples.