Computed tomography (CT) is non-destructive technique using 360° x-ray on parts and assemblies for a full 3D reconstruction which can be examined layer by layer
Waygate Technologies (previously GE Inspection Technologies) phoenix range of computed tomography (CT) scanning use x-rays (minifocus, microfocus and nanofocus options) to produce 3D virtual reconstruction of the scanned object for the complete internal and external 3D examination. X-rays are directed at individual parts or assemblies to capture precise images of all internal and external components. The part for inspection is rotated a full 360 degrees. During the scan images are captured virtually on a digital detector and the computer linked to the detector then calculates volume and distances of the article being inspected. These images are constructed into a precise 3D virtual reconstruction of the scanned article or assembly.
Waygate Technologies impressive image quality range comes into a league of it’s own when tested. Waygate Technologies (previously GE Inspection Technologies) phoenix range of CT systems are renowned for:
- Proprietary manufactured x-ray tube and digital detectors for industrial inspection use
- X-ray penetration power and beam hardening
- Image quality
- Premium build quality
- System for material analysis
- Production based CT systems for high throughput
- Metrology capabilities exceeding standards
- Dual x-ray tubes with automatic nano/micro focus x-ray tube adjustment,
- Granite base
- scatter|correct technology (scatter reduction for image sharpness)
- Versatility from high density to low absorbing parts and assemblies
To find out more or discuss an application please feel free to contact Labquip for more information.