- Does your application use a high volume of film?
- Does your application involve shooting flat shots at relatively low energy?
- If the answer to both questions was yes, a digital radiography equipment and software can save time and money. Have a look at the two example detectors and software below and get in touch to discuss your project.
DXR140P-HC High Contrast DXR Detector
Large size, high contrast detector for all-purpose radiography
- High contrast with 140-micron pixel resolution
- Increased dose sensitivity for shorter exposure times and faster throughput
- Can be used with X-ray as well as isotopes
- Science, art, and archeology
- Casting inspection
- Aviation MRO
- Military and security
- Structure inspection: concrete, bridges, supports
- Oil & gas and energy, in-service inspection: CUI – valve positioning, WT measurement, pipe support, boiler tubes
- Power line inspection, GIS
DXR500L Static Digital Detector Array
A static digital detector array, DXR500L allows for fast and easy defect detection by utilizing Endurance™ technology, developed to reduce radiation wear out and to maximise cost savings in a production environment.
- High-resolution images for easy detection of subtle indications
- Endurance™ scintillator technology for optimal image quality & lag
- Temperature-controlled for stable offsets over longer periods, enabling more consistent imaging and fewer calibrations
- Aerospace investment castings
- Industrial gas turbine investment castings
- Wax and ceramic patterns
- Metrology, materials science & geology
Flash! A unique image enhancement software tool based upon innovative technology bringing NDT inspection to an advanced level.
With one-click image processing, Flash! works as a layer on top of the image, without altering the raw data or the measurements made.
- Excellent, consistent image quality across CR and DR platforms
- Enhanced productivity and optimized resources
- Optimal rendering of all relevant imaging data, optimized for the human eye
- Robust image processing against variations (density, geometry, radiation quality, exposure settings, etc.)
- Smooth workflow at the operator and reviewer/verification levels
- High contrast even at lower dose
- DICONDE* -compliant
* Digital imaging and communication in non-destructive evaluation: a global standard for handling, sharing, storing and transmitting information between DICONDE-compliant systems.