The XL Flex/Flex+ or XL Detect/Detect+ VideoProbes (other names include VideoProbe, borescope, scope, industrial endoscope, videoscope, fibrescope and RVI -Remote Visual Inspection) are high quality video borescopes with renowned build quality.
The XL Flex+ now features 16GB of memory and an upgraded larger 5″ LCD screen (from 3.7”) in a portable, and easy-to-use device.
Stereo measurement lets you evaluate defect size (area, length and depth).
There is an extensive range of borescope probe options available with lengths of 2m, 3m, 3.5m, 4.5m, 6m, 6.5m, 7.5m, 8m, 10m and diameters (3.9mm, 4mm, 6.1mm, 8.4mm), and interchangeable tip optics (forward or side viewing with a depth of field and field of view options).
Where can I use it?:
- Aviation visual inspections (with or without measurement)
- Pharma construction phase (quality control of orbital welds)
- Pharma plant operation Clean-in-Place (CIP) pipe inspections
- Detailed heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) examinations
- Examination of confined spaces
- Small vessel inspections
- Quality control of orbital weld joints (true colour)
- Medical device examinations of internal areas
- Maintenance examinations of critical equipment
- Wind turbine gearbox inspections
- Power generation asset inspections
Why should I use it?:
- To inspect difficult to reach areas without asset tear down
- To avoid asset contamination
- To check asset integrity
- To identify issues before starting manufacturing product runs
- To identify contaminates
- To reduce the probability of equipment failures at demanding times
Unbeatable design and pedigree
The XL Flex/Flex+ or XL Detect/Detect+ VideoProbes offer user-friendly quality borescopes with unique hands-free mounting features and a complete integrated unit.
The renowned Everest/GE/Waygate borescope has been designed and built for industrial inspection use, with one handed operation leaving the second hand free to control the probe.
The XL Flex/Flex+ or XL Detect/Detect+ VideoProbes all have video and still image picture capability, which saves directly onto internal memory or onto USB keys (8GB supplied). All probes are built with Servo motor All-Way* Probe articulation. Integrated temperature warning systems avoid hot areas that cause damage. IP55 (Flex and Detect) / IP65 (Flex+ and Detect+). A complete hard shell carry case is supplied together with probe reel in order for safe storage of the probe.
Fantastic features included as standard
- Advanced Inverse+ (Negative image to differentiate defects).
- TrueSight Imaging for cutting-edge HD image quality.
- Colour saturation adjustment – in order to confirm/check border line weld colour indications.
- Two or (optional) four-hour Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries.
- Interchangeable tip optics for the area of interest, containing secure double threads.
- Hard shell carry case (Detect+ and Flex+ are on wheels in a cabin size case) all with a case probe reel in order for safe probe stow away.
Book your demonstration now
The XL Detect & Flex family are market leading borescopes which really need to demonstrated and witnessed in order to see the true value.
Contact Labquip today to get a free demonstration of the XL Flex borescope on your application at your premises and according to your needs.
Labquip specialises in high end video borescopes with onsite demonstrations throughout Ireland & Northern Ireland, also providing user training, service and backup support.
* The XL Flex/Flex+ or XL Detect/Detect+ replace and upgrade the renowned XL Lv, XL Lv+, XL Vu, XL Vu+, XL Go and XL Go+ to this XL series.