Labino is a Swedish company manufacturing specialist 365nm UV-A inspection lights (long lasting LED). Labino inspection lights are battery and/or mains powered handheld inspection torches or overhead UV systems (GX Orion).
Labino products are used in applications for:
- Industrial leak detection
- Visual UV inspections
- Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI)
- Dye penetrant inspection (DPI)
- UV-A fluorescence of stainless steel riboflavin testing for testing of Clean in Place (CIP) spray patterns with riboflavin
- Art verification & restoration
- Forensic investigation
- SmartWater™ security detection
- Designed and proven field usage with penetrant resistant housings and Ingress Protection 68 (IP68 = waterproof) and explosive atmospheres (EX) options.
- Renowned large even and smooth beam profile.
- Recommended lights comply with ASTM E3022-2015, ASTM E3022-2018, ISO 3059-12, Rolls-Royce RRES 90061, Airbus AITM6-1001 as well as with several other industrial requirements.
- There is no need for spare bulbs as Labino lights are a complete UV-A LED system (not a LED bulb) with sufficient cooling fins.
- Labino lights are built to last.
- 2 years warranty on all UV inspection torches.
- 3 years warranty on stationary overhead lights (GX Orion).
- All Labino UV lamps include a manufactures Certificate of Conformity and a test report.
In addition Labino manufacturer Apollo 2.0 radiometer/photometer for accurate measurement of UV and visible light. Apollo 2.0 is traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and is in compliance with ISO 3059-12. ISO 17025 accredited laboratory for UV and white light calibrations is available from Labino.
Handheld models include: BB – BigBeam Helios & Ikaros, Aetemis, MB – MidBeam Hercules, Zeus, Hermes, UVG3, UVG5, MPXL models.
Overhead bench light model: GX Orion
If you have any questions on Labino UV inspections lights please contact us. Labquip can recommend a Labino product for your application.