Waygate technologies offer various options for thickness gauges
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
High performance thickness measurement
- Zero cross measurement technique for high measurement stability and reliability
- Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring.
- Built-in temperature compensation for accurate measurement up to 540°C (1000°F)
- Multiple calibration and zeroing modes for repeatable accuracy.
- Multiple measurement modes, including thickness, A-scan, B-scan, Min/max and differential.
- On-board data recorder, with capacity of hundreds of thousands of thickness readings, with storage of A-scan, B-scan and MicroGrid attachments
- Data can be organized in pre-set, custom or advanced file structures.
- Data transfer is by SD card or via USB port to PC. Data can be transferred in various file formats to allow easy integration with user data management systems.
- Compatible with UltraMate and UltraMate Lite data management programs to allow for comprehensive data analysis and documentation.
- Intuitive arrow-keypad for positive digital control of parameters
- One hand operation and one-hand, menu-directed calibration process
- A “Flip” function allows use by both left-handed and right-handed operatives.
- A large, 800×480 pixel, display screen,
- Small size, lightweight (870g, 1.9lb), robust construction to IP67 for operation in harsh environments.
- Battery allows up to 10 hours operation and can be re-charged on- or off-board.
- AA Batteries allows up to 60 hours operation.
- DM5E DL has a built-in datalogger, with a capacity to store up to a massive 50,000 reading in grid and linear files
- DM5E Basic but also offers the DUAL MULTI operating mode
- one hand user-friendly interface.
- Wide range of features, including Min/Max capture, B-Scan generation, alarms.