The Krautkrämer USM100 is the latest conventional UT set from Waygate Technologies. The unit saves you time and human error, offering customized apps to suit your application.
The handheld fully portable device comes with a glove compatible 7” LCD touch screen and hot swap batteries. The user therefore has no down time spent waiting on batteries to charge. This robust unit is drop/vibration tested to IP 67 rating.
The easy-to-use device comes with a step by step prompted set up sequence so even a beginner in the UT industry can follow to prompts to be set up and ready for inspection.
The Krautkrämer USM 100 amplifies the trusted ultrasonic features already offered by the USM series, taking accurate and repeatable inspections into a new era of flaw detection. The data sets from the legacy USM Go+ and USM 36 are compatible with this new model, making for a seamless transition into the future
- 7” LCD Touch screen
- IP 67 Rated
- Customisable apps to suit your application
- Adjustable for left or right handed operation
- Simplified set up calibration
- Yearly calibration availibe in Ireland or remotely
- Cloud based data sharing
- Customisable filters
- IF Gate / 3RD Gate for a constant TOF Measurement
- Eliminates noise signals by real-time averaging of A-Scan
- 400% Amplitude range
- Color Leg: for easy visualization of beam skips
- Envalope feature to make detection easy
- DAC/TCG, AWS, DGS, JISDAC, CDNAC:
- provide extensive flaw sizing capability
The Krautkrämer USM 100 really needs to be demonstrated and witnessed in order to see its true value.
Contact Labquip today to get a free demonstration of the USM100. We can arrange this with your particular application and at your premises, according to your needs.
Labquip specialises in NON-Destructive testing and can carry out demonstrations throughout Ireland & Northern Ireland – also providing user training, service and backup support.