Handheld PMI (Positive Material Identification) for non-destructive elemental analysis to provide verification of metal alloy composition
Bruker’s S1 TITAN model 500 (Ti-U) and 600/800 (Mg-U) offer lab based quality in a portable instrument for identifying exact alloy elemental analysis. A one button press for fast and accurate material identification.
Use of handheld XRF units (other names include XRF gun, PMI gun, x-ray test, scrap tester, handheld elemental analysis) ensures the following:
- Avoids any potential material mix up
- Avoids costly reworks
- Avoids failure of critical components
- That the correct material is used
- Restricted materials presence
- Material identification
Why a Bruker handheld XRF S1 TITAN is a good investment:
- Lab based quality in a portable battery powered instrument
- Permanent TITAN Detector Shield protects against costly detector puncture with a lifetime Bruker manufacturer’s warranty against punctures.
- Premium build quality
- Longevity and proven durability
- Material quality on a Pass/Fail, Grade ID & Chemistry mode
- Impressive detection capabilities
- Automatic reporting
- Bruker approved repair, service & re-certification centre in Dublin
- Exceptional radiation safety performance
- High temperature usage
- Superior fast Silicon Drift Detectors (SDD)
Please feel free to contact Labquip sales to see the Bruker S1 TITAN for yourself on your application at your premises. Labquip specialise in handheld XRF with onsite demonstration throughout Ireland & Northern Ireland, user training, service and backup support.