Bruker’s CTX model 500 (Ci-U) and 500s/800 (Mg-U) offer lab-based quality in a portable instrument for identifying exact alloy elemental analysis.
The unit has an interlocked sample compartment and an easy one-button press in order to make field work safe and easy.
The advantages of portable XRF units (other names include XRF, PMI, X-ray test, elemental analyser, spectrometer) typically:
- Avoid any potential material mix up.
- Give excellent and fast on-site results.
- Avoid sending samples to labs.
- Avoid the failure of critical components.
- Give rapid pre-screening and routine analysis.
- Identify the presence of restricted materials.
- Identify materials generally.
- Provide interlocked portable elemental analysis for safe on site inspections.
- Are battery operated for remote work.
Eleven reasons to invest in a Bruker CTX self contained portable XRF:
- Lab based quality is provided in a portable battery-powered
- Construction is made from robust, splash and dust-proof stainless steel.
- The unit detects concentrations from parts per million (ppm) to 100%.
- The dual safety interlocked feature gives piece of mind.
- The unit has a very small footprint: 14 x 25 cm.
- A permanent TITAN Detector Shield protects against costly detector puncture with a lifetime Bruker manufacturer’s warranty against punctures.
- The unit has proven durability and longevity.
- Material quality is identified on a Pass/Fail, Grade ID & Chemistry mode.
- Impressive detection capabilities are included. (Mg – U).
- Automatic reporting is provided as standard.
- An exceptional radiation safety performance is guaranteed.
- High temperature usage is provided as standard.
- A cutting-edge Graphene window Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) is included.
- A Dublin-based Bruker approved repair, service & re-certification centre is provided for all customers.
Labquip is established in Irish and UK markets for over 30 years. We specialise in Portable XRF instruments and provide onsite demonstrations throughout Ireland & Northern Ireland. We also offer user training, service, and backup support.
Please feel free to contact Labquip sales in order to see the Bruker CTX for yourself – working on your applications at your premises.